We believe that meeting together in small groups during the week can be a really helpful and encouraging way to deepen our relationship with God and with one another and so we encourage all our church members to come along to one of our Life Groups.
We currently have six Life Groups running in different homes in Hersham or on zoom on the following days:
- Tuesday Life Group: Tuesdays at 2pm led by Phil Fellows (contact Phil)
- Wednesdy Life Group : Wednesdays at 8pm led by John Forster & Phil Fellows (on zoom) (contact Phil)
- Wednesday Life Group (2): Wednesdays at 8pm led by Freddie Ingle (contact Phil)
- Thursday Daytime Life Group : Thursday at 1pm led by Heather Fellows (contact Phil)
- Thursday Life Group : Thursdays at 8pm led by Andy & Tori Pinks (contact Phil)
- Sunday Life Group : Sundays at 8pm led by Brett & Angela Miller (contact Phil)
In Life Groups this term we will be thinking about the life of Jesus as we follow along with our Sunday preaching series. We also take time each week to talk with and pray for each other as we seek to grow in our relationships with God and one another.
If you are interested in joining any of these groups or would like to find out more, please e-mail Phil.